Obesity and its Homeopathic Treatment
Updated: Jan 31, 2021
Obesity is a medical condition that occurs when a person carries excess weight or body fat that might affect their health. Adults 35 years of age and older with a BMI greater than 30 are obese. Obesity is different from being over-weight. While Obesity means having too much body fat; Overweight means weighing too much. The weight may come from muscle, bone, fat, and/or body water.
For most adults, a BMI of
• 18.5 to 24.9 means you’re a healthy weight.
• 25 to 29.9 means you’re overweight.
• 30 to 39.9 means you’re obese.
• 40 or above means you’re severely obese.
Causes of obesity:
• Unhealthy diet: Eating too much sugary foods and drinks, eating fast food, drinking too much alcohol.
• Lack of physical activity.
• Genetics also play some role in causing obesity.
• Diseases such as Hypothyroidism, Cushing’s syndrome, PCOD also cause obesity.
Complications of obesity:
Obesity increases the risk of developing serious health problems like Diabetes, High blood pressure (Hypertension), Gall stones, Osteoarthritis, Sleep apnea, Gall stone, Coronary heart disease.
Homoeopathic medicines for Weight loss:
Some mother tinctures such as Garcinia cambogia, Fucus, Phytolacca along with constitutional medicines such as Calcarea carbonica, Graphites, Lycopodium are very effective for controlling obesity.
Contact Dr. Anupama at Roop Homoeopathic Clinic or online consultation for treatment with Best Homeopathic Doctor in Indirapuram.